1. Consider the pro position of the World Health Organization (WHO).
2. Explore universal healthcare at The Balance.
3. Learn how universal healthcare works in other countries with the Commonwealth Fund.
4. Analyze Alex Berezow’s argument that universal healthcare can be “universally bad” at the American Council of Science and Health.
5. Consider how you felt about the issue before reading this article. After reading the pros and cons on this topic, has your thinking changed? If so, how? List two to three ways. If your thoughts have not changed, list two to three ways your better understanding of the “other side of the issue” now helps you better argue your position.